Monday, June 28, 2010

Censored

I realize its been awhile since I've posted anything.  I've been pretty busy with work (big surprise, eh?) and stuff with the FD.  Had a crazy morning in Boone the other day, several calls just before noon.  Actually had to bounce from one call straight to the next for about 3 calls in a row.

Got my new gear in Boone so I'm just waiting for a good structure fire so I can get it broke in a little bit and get it a little dirty (its too clean...)

Main reason I haven't posted anything recently is because I'm never really sure what I can and can't post.  I know what I can legally say and things like that but its more what I "should" say I suppose that hangs me up.  A lot of things have been getting pretty frustrating from several angles and things I used to enjoy just aren't as much fun anymore.  I shouldn't really say much more but I feel like I'm being pushed in a direction that I don't want to go in and having opportunities taken away from me just because I'm decent at other things.  I can manage that to an extent but when opportunity after opportunity go by it gets more and more frustrating.  I don't like the feeling of doors being closed on me time after time after time...

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear things are frustrating, Ben. Maybe we can talk more over Sheepshead?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if you ever looked at "Sleeping with Bread, Holding What Gives You Life" the last time I gave it to you, but I'd be happy to reloan it to you, even if you did work your way through it before. It might help (will) give you some perspective on your current situation and maybe a look to a future with a brand new decor. God may be (is) speaking to you. I wonder what she's saying?

    Love!

    ReplyDelete